| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nemuro in February is cold at -5.3 °C (22.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.9 °C (16 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with intermittent snow. A mere 33.4mm (1.3in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 8 days.
- In February the blue above Nemuro is slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:25 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nemuro February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nemuro, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nemuro:
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 298.3 kms (185.3 miles) NW
- Omu, Japan - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) NW
- Haboro, Japan - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) WNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 211.8 kms (131.6 miles) WNW
- Abashiri, Japan - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) NW
- Rumoi, Japan - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) WNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 263 kms (163.5 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) W
- Sapporo, Japan - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) W
- Kushiro, Japan - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) WSW
- Obihiro, Japan - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WSW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) WSW
- Hiroo, Japan - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) WSW
- Urakawa, Japan - 262.8 kms (163.3 miles) WSW