| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nemuro in November is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. Just 80.6mm (3.2in) of H2O is laid down across on average 8 days.
- The blue above Nemuro is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:52 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:12 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 9:39.
- There are approximately 4:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nemuro November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nemuro, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nemuro:
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 298.3 kms (185.3 miles) NW
- Omu, Japan - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) NW
- Haboro, Japan - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) WNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 211.8 kms (131.6 miles) WNW
- Abashiri, Japan - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) NW
- Rumoi, Japan - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) WNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 263 kms (163.5 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) W
- Sapporo, Japan - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) W
- Kushiro, Japan - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) WSW
- Obihiro, Japan - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WSW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) WSW
- Hiroo, Japan - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) WSW
- Urakawa, Japan - 262.8 kms (163.3 miles) WSW