| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nemuro in July is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched with intermittent rain. Circa 102.4mm (4in) of water descends during an average of 8 days.
- In July the skies in Nemuro are a little dull with an average of a modest 4:15 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 15:02.
- There are approximately 10:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nemuro July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nemuro, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nemuro:
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 298.3 kms (185.3 miles) NW
- Omu, Japan - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) NW
- Haboro, Japan - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) WNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 211.8 kms (131.6 miles) WNW
- Abashiri, Japan - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) NW
- Rumoi, Japan - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) WNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 263 kms (163.5 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) W
- Sapporo, Japan - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) W
- Kushiro, Japan - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) WSW
- Obihiro, Japan - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WSW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) WSW
- Hiroo, Japan - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) WSW
- Urakawa, Japan - 262.8 kms (163.3 miles) WSW